Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I shouldn't have left you...

I have been awful towards you...
But I can promise you that I will never leave you again. I will never let you down or abandon you in order to live up to someone else's expectations of what they think that I should be doing for them. What I owe them... Yes, it is in my nature to want to please everyone and help them with their goals but at the end of the day...it is you and you alone that belongs to me. You have always been there, you have never left me (even when I didn't feed you properly). I will take care of you from now on. I can promise you that. I will feed you, nurture and support you full force. My passion, my drive, my goals.
We've come a long way baby...ain't no stoppin it now.
Love, Kinu

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home