Saturday, February 25, 2012

Restructure

This has been such an enlightening experience. Once I made the decision to feed my creativity and move forward I started seeing my path with a new level of clarity. One of the things that I realized that I need to do is to make sure that I am also preparing my body as well as my mind and spirit for my journey. Saving money, focusing and time management were already starting to be implemented but I also needed to make time for a workout daily, stay prayerful and eat healthier.
I start touring again on March 1st and the difference with this tour is that I will be taking part in more meetings and engaging in more social activities as well as hitting more stores as I build the wardrobe racks for the upcoming spring season. In other words, I need to be healthy with stamina and energy!
I have decided that I will no longer be eating out for convenience. I am going to eat fresh foods that I prepare myself. How can I build an empire if I am constantly donating to the McDonald's dynasty?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home